How Can We Help You…
Save Money on Energy Bills
- Conduct a Home Energy Audit to see where you can make changes to improve your home’s energy efficiency and reduce your heating and cooling bills.
- Perform air sealing, install insulation, and make other changes that will reduce your heating costs for your home or small business!
- Are you ready to schedule your energy audit today? Get started here!
Make Your Home More Comfortable
- Block air leakage by performing air sealing, reducing drafts and making your home more comfortable.
- Install insulation to create a warm home in the winter and keep it cool in the summer.
- Learn about home improvement loans for eligible Vermont residents.
HEAT Squad is a service of NeighborWorks of Western Vermont. We provide low-cost energy audits for homes and businesses. Energy audits provide all the information you need to improve the efficiency of your home or building. We provide audits in Rutland, Addison, Bennington, Windham, and Windsor counties and to the neighboring communities.
We help homeowners save an average of 30% on their home heating and cooling costs, while becoming more comfortable in their homes year-round.
We conduct energy audits throughout Vermont, and we help homeowners identify the best renovations to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
We also provide home and energy loans, and help to identify contractors to complete the work. Each home energy improvement makes a difference for our community.